The key to impeccable skin is to begin caring for it a few months before your wedding:· Follow a skin regimen- wash and nourish your skin every day. Be sure to choose the right moisturizer for your skin type.
· I know it sounds cliché and redundant, but try to eat healthy, and hydrate skin by drinking lots of water.
· It’s probably a good idea to take some vitamins to keep your body full of nutrients.
This will help prepare your face for a flawless finish on the day of your wedding.
A few days before the wedding:
· Wax/shape your eyebrows. Eyebrows frame your face and make a vast difference in your look. If you’ve never had your eyebrows cleaned or shaped by a professional, this is the time to do it, as you want to make sure they look their best for your wedding day.
· Reduce alcohol intake. You want your skin to appear supple and healthy as possible.
· Try to get plenty of sleep as lack of it may show around the eye area.
· Exfoliate- removing dead cells from the surface of your skin makes skin look smoother and brighter with or without makeup. (Don’t forget the corners of your nose!)
Follow these simple steps, and you are sure to look and feel your very best for your special day!